We help ease the pain of your loss with a beautiful celebration of life.
We are so sorry for the passing of your loved one. We understand how agonizing it can be during this time to cope with your loss while shouldering the responsibilities of planning a burial arrangement, a memorial service and an appropriate repast.
V Agency can ease your burdens, reduce your stress and provide the helping hands of support you need. We begin by meeting with you for an informal consultation. With your wishes in mind, our experienced, full-service planners will guide you through the decision-making process, including selecting a funeral home, confirming and communicating a date and time for services and organizing an uplifting afterglow reception. Allow us to then manage all the details for your loved one’s special day so you don’t have to.
Our services could include:
- Initial Consultation and Site Visits (church, funeral home and cemetery)
- Obituary (creation, layout and publishing)
- Printing Services (obituary, program, custom thank you cards)
- Timeline Development
- Coordination of Special Ceremonies
- Décor and Props
- Hospitality (assisting out-of-town guests with transportation, accommodations, itineraries and more)
- Catering (repast and/or afterglow reception)
- Styling Coordination (delivery of burial apparel, hair and makeup for the deceased)
- Live Webcasting
- Day-Of site Lead Coordinator and Assistants (throughout services and reception)
- Post-Funeral Follow-Up (thank you cards, death certificate)
Our hearts are with you!
Team V Agency has experienced the challenges of losing loved ones, and it’s from this place of empathy that we offer to be your voice during this period of grieving. We will respond to your needs at any hour of the day. We respect all religious and ethnic traditions, and it’s our pleasure to work closely with you to create distinctive and meaningful funeral or annual memorial services that honor your loved one and your family.
V Agency offers full and partial services, as well as flexible a la carte services for the mostly do-it-yourselfer. Michigan is our base, and at this time, full funeral planning services are offered only throughout our state. Please don’t hesitate to contact us directly. We will do our best to honor special requests for out-of-state service needs.
Full-service event planning and management services begin at $1,195, plus a day-of hourly fee for on-site event staff.
Partial and a la carte services begin at $55 per hour, plus the day-of hourly fee for on-site event staff.
Call us today at (313) 971-4994 for a customized quote, and let us focus on the details so you can focus on the memories.